|Accommodation: complete Europe travel guide and accommodation. Italy vacation packages and top destinations. Italy hotels, guesthouses, villas and apartments in Rome, Florence, Venice, Sicily.|
Erice is a charming medieval town, home to the famous center for scientific research "Ettore Maiorana" Trapani offers visitors a charming old town populated by ancient baronial palaces, city walls and towers. Famous throughout the world for its coral and fish for tuna, Trapani today is also the Italian capital of sailing.
The ns. B & B is situated on the slopes of Mount Erice Erice Casa Santa, exactly half way between Erice and the old town of Trapani, which is only 5 minutes by car. It is two steps away from the cableway to Erice, in a popular and quiet residential area, equipped with all facilities, and minutes from the beautiful beach of San Giuliano.
The accommodation is housed in a prestigious penthouse panoramic, which offers a splendid view of Mount Erice is that of the sea and Egadi. The three rooms are finished with hardwood floors, terrace, bathroom with shower, TV, air conditioning. A full breakfast served in your room, offers guests the opportunity to consume it in complete privacy.
Since ns. B & B you can reach all the most popular tourist destinations in our area (San Vito Lo Capo, Erice, Mozia, Segesta, Marsala, the Zingaro, Scopello).
The B & B is situated on the slopes of Mount Erice Erice Casa Santa, exactly halfway between Erice and the old town of Trapani, which is only 10 minutes by car. Located just steps from the cable car to Erice, in a popular residential area, equipped with all facilities.
The accommodation is housed in a prestigious penthouse panoramic, which offers a beautiful view of Mount Erice, that the sea and Egadi. The three rooms are finished with hardwood floors, terrace, bathroom with shower, TV, air conditioning. The rich breakfast served in your room, offers guests the opportunity to eat it in complete privacy.
The location is ideal for visiting the most important and characteristic of Western Sicily:
• Old town of Trapani (5 minutes)
• Erice (10 minutes by car or cable car);
• The Reserve of Saline of Trapani and Paceco (15 minutes);
• archaeological park of Segesta, Temple Theatre (20 minutes);
• Mozia Reserve and the Lagoon (20 minutes);
• Marsala Punic Ship and Museum (25 minutes);
• Aegadian (20 minutes by hydrofoil from the port of Trapani);
• San Vito Lo Capo and the Zingaro Nature Reserve (30 minutes);
• Mazara del Vallo and Museum of the Dancing Satyr (40 minutes);
• Archaeological Park of Selinunte and Cave of Cusa (50 minutes).
• 2 km from the A29 for Trapani;
• 1 km from the clinic and the Villa dei Gerani Scio;
• 300 m from the cable car to Erice;
• 200 m from the Hospital Saint Anthony Abbot;
• 15 km from Trapani airport.
|www.rentago.net | firstname.lastname@example.org|